Saturday, September 24, 2005

The rest of the day

After the morning, we headed into town for lunch/shopping and to get Steph a new suitcase for her trip to Perth on Monday. One the way I realised that there was only a few days left of the fishing season and I should go out once more to see if I want to renew my license, well I trundled down to the nearest river, and on my second cast lost my lure, so I re-kitted up and after about 45 minutes, I got another lure caught up in a tree, so I cut my losses and came back home to do farmy stuff. Looking around I realised that I hadn't finished harrowing one of the bottom paddocks, so I jumped on Tom and zoomed down and started on that for an hour (till I ran out of gas, it's one hungry beast). Thankfully it started using the reserve tank and I got it back to the shed OK.
Steph didn't ride today, just lunge, I'm sure she'll eventually get around to doing a blog soon.
After I've cooked dinner (pork chops and salad), I'll post the photos we took this morning.

No comments: