Sunday, September 25, 2005

Pesky Cats

Since the previous post, I did manage to get down to the shed and first prepare a piece of timber (cherry and pine) for my next project, unfortunatly photos can't be done for a while, Steph's got the camera whilst she's in Perth. Not only did I prepare some stuff, I started on a macrocarpa bowl, I was going to use cherry, but whilst cutting the slab to size with a table saw, a piece came off and bounced off the back wall at around 40Kmph, I decided to finish that once I get a bandsaw.
Steph brought Markissa over, but unfortunatly her feet were swollen hence no riding, another day maybe.
We did find a few farmy things to do, we checked the goats hooves, need a trim, but otherwise OK, and instead of keeping the chickens in their run, we've decided to try and keep the chooks out of the dog run instead, so we changed a bit of chicken fencing around to make it harder for the chooks to get in.

Just got back from dinner at the pub, and now we're going to bash monsters for the night, but when we got back, I had to put down a chick (starling) 'cause Jag brought one in and broke it's wing. I only noticed it when I stood on it and it squeeked!.


Till later..

No comments: