Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another day, only 3 left

Just on the way home now, I managed to get hold of Steph this morning via "txt", she said her flight was long, but her hotel room was upgraded, what to I don't know.
This evening I'll actually be home whilst it's still light so checking Markissa's legs and moving her fence should be a bit easier than last night. I guess I also should think about dishes.
we've had a few more names suggested for the lambs, Flora and Fauna, they are a bit more on the mark, but since it looks like the ewes are the black spotted ones, and the rams the white, next year We might be eating three of them! Maybe if we want white fleece we shouldn't use ewes with black heads! At the moment our sheep breeding program is a bit of pot luck (if they are rams, our pot gets lucky!).

No comments: