Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The old ones are always the best

Just coooking dinner, and after last nights "Red October" I thought I would stick on "Top Gun" this evening, whilst the 80's fashions are so, well 80's, the movie is still really cool, with an awesome soundtrack as well.
This evening when I got home, I checked the horse, once more her legs seemed fine, but I gave her a bit more grass, the silly tart did her "I'll pretend to kick you", so I gave her a telling off...
Also I noticed that the alpacas had munched out all the grass, so I moved them down a paddock to beside the sheep, they really enjoyed chasing the birds.

The lambs are all still OK - oh and something I noticed on the way back up from the paddocks was that there was little grass shoots!

The soundtrack is just so cool, esp cranked up!

This evening I started working on a special piece of turning, but unfortunatly the glue didn't hold, try again later.

I'm going to feed the boys and watch the movie.

No comments: