Wednesday, September 14, 2005

No more rams

Finally, all the rams have gone, I sent the last 5 packing this morning. That takes our stock numbers down quite a bit which is good considering the grass is already dying from the spraying on Saturday, that can't be ordinary round up they use..

Whilst trying to round up the sheep this morning, I thought I would give strider another go, bloody useless this time, just kept running up to them, daring them to run away, then the rams would bunt him!. Ended up using the "Honda Huntaway", even that is putting out occasionally.

Just about to head into town to have my dentist appointment (ouch), and buy the first bit for the tractor, a PTO converter. Also I'm going to sell our wool from the shear on Saturday, it will be interesting to see how much we get from the 23Kg.

Looking at the time, I should head off.

No comments: