Monday, August 07, 2006

Still going

I caught DevilSpawn this morning, and her back end was still quite swollen, but Steph had a look this afternoon and she thinks it looks just like a big hemotoma. One thing I didn't mention yesterday, was that one of the lambs when I skinned it had a massive hemmorage around the throat internally, which makes me think it was first out, and was presented incorrectly, and was killed during birth, and then the one behind suffocated whilst she was struggling with the first. Oh well, anyway today we moved the alpacas across to Julia's (our new neighbour) paddock, we have absolutly no grass left except for the lambing paddock and the lamb raising paddock (which has trees that need fencing off). So as to make the management of the alpacas easier, I made a manger, photos on Thursday (I forgot).
This morning whilst I was feeding the bunnies, Ruben bit me, I had handled the girls (Hollywood is due on Tuesday), and then him, I think he thought my hand was a girl and sunk his teeth in!

No comments: