Sunday, September 25, 2005

How to work up an appitite

Quarter to ten, haven't had breakfast yet (just about to), and I've just finished moving the last bit of the cattle yards we pulled out to make wasy for the shed to the pile of poles and concrete lumps beside the main gate. That now means down by Steph's tack shed and the water tanks is basically tidy again.I think we need to hire a tip for all this concrete, or maybe a scrap metal place (and get rid of the roof beams and ute bed at the same time).

There isn't much else planned farmy wise for the rest if the day, so I should manage to get down to the lathe.

So far Alex has suggested "Bacon" (I think Carisa needs to tell Alex where bacon come from), and "Amelia Jane" for the splotty sheep. Neither of those really seem to jell for some reason, I was thinking more along the 101 dalmations line for a name (ie Pongo, Perdita,Lucky etc)

Breakfast time...

No comments: