Friday, October 07, 2005

Spot the Fee

It's been several days since the last blog, I've been busy with work, and with daylight savings have kept me busy once I get home. But sitting here on the train, I have some time to let you all catch up. Since the last post, I tried to carry on with the post and rail fence around the water tanks, but we've had so much rain the holes I had dug already has filled up, and I need to wait for the water table to drop a bit before I continue.
I did get Tom out and clean up some yucky mud infront of the shed the other day that was starting to smell, not sure if I made an inprovement or not, but the tractor did start first time with the fully charged battery.
Unfortunatly whilst Steph was on the plane to Perth it looks like she contracted a sore throat, to combat this we bought her some "Irish Moss" cough syrup - what a mistake, it currently looks like Steph is allergic to Irish Moss as she has over 100 spots. She's off to the doctors today to get it checked out. First we thought it was insect bites but since I had none, we thought it unlikey.

I've started turning an oak chalice, photos once it's finished ofcourse.

Steph was supposed to have her first lesson yesterday, but a combination of not being well, Markissa being lame again, and it raining, Steph called the lesson off till another day. I know Steph reads this at work, so once more, I'll reiterate - one day Steph might make an entry of her own!

Anyway, we're coming out of the tunnel now (9.8Km long through a mountain range), so I shall continue with work, and it's only a few stops till I get off anyway.

No comments: