Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Guilt blog

Thankyou to every one who has pasted their thoughts onto Steph and her spots (Eurythema Multiforme, close spelling anyway). They are significantly less noticable, and she is felling much better. Unfortunatly I have now contracted her cold, and quite frankly, this morning at 8:30, I was all for getting back on the train and coming home..but I survived the day!
Back here though, Markissa's hoof has still got a big hole in it, so she's still out of work - in the arena anyway, but there isn't any abcess. Steph is cleaning it out each night with hydrogen perioxide (6%) and filling the hole with Stockholm tar, so she comes in smelling of wood smoke, yum!

Bed time, the downloads I was doing have finished, so I'll try to do a post tomorrow on the train on the way in to work.

No comments: