Sunday, October 16, 2005

Another weekend

Sunday is quickly coming to a close, today we had to pop back into Masterton, we bought a 2.4Ghz cordless phone yesterday, apparently it had a range of 1Km, but it didn't even reach the end of the first paddock! Oh well. When we got back, I decided to burn all the green waste we had, so I got the tractor out and used to squash up all stuff into a smaller pile because it was in two piles, one about 5m long (around 2m wide and about 1m), and the other about 10m long (around 1.5m wide and .75m high). It's all burnt now, and the tractor made it much easier.
This morning I also changed 1/2 the water in the big fish tank, waterblasted the entrance way, and weeded one of the flower beds (more weeds than anything else).

Gee's I'm tired, so I might call it a day here.

No comments: