Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lets Twist

Well, this weekend was a wet one, and not because Steph's water broke, we're still waiting! It was wet because it rained, whilst the ground was softish, I decided to get the rotavator out and start breaking up the paddock we're going to resow, but after two loops of the paddock I managed to split on side of the shaft, and completely twist the other part about 120 degrees around!

Other than that, the weekend was quite quiet.
Today is our 8th wedding anniversary, so this evening Steph and I are going out for dinner, oh and today I got a big antenna, so hopefully we'll be able to get wifi over to our neighbours place.

Hm, that's all a bit random....

More later maybe.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary! I've just rediscovered your blog from your Friends Reunited profile. I'm now eagerly awaiting news of Connor's arrival! Steph, I wish you the very best of luck for a safe and easy delivery.