Monday, July 24, 2006

Fash Internet and Lambs

This weekend a fair bit happen, first on Saturday, Steph and I went for a swim at our local pool and I then went and got some timber and the remaining 13 trees.
After getting home we planted the 4 plane trees and 3 of the poplars, despite the surface being like slurry,underneath is quite diggable which made for a slighty more plesant job.



Once lunch was out of the way we mounted a wifi aerial on the outside of the barn, as broadband was going to be installed on sunday.

Sunday morning I got up nice and early and finished building the firewall ready for when the dish was put up, and then I went for a stroll down to the lambing paddock as it was a nice morning and I was hoping that we would have some lambs, which we did...




Then soon after the guy came around to install the dish, and after about two hours we had a dish and a broadband connection:

Anyway, there was more, but I'll write it later..

Hopefully this evening we'll find more lambs.

No comments: