Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last week end

Well, I was supposed to do this last week, but oh well. Last weekend we discovered that no one wanted to resow our paddocks because they are too small. As you can imagine, this was very frustrating (esp since I've been trying to contact a contractor for over a month now. Anyway, I had the idea of doing it ourselves using a rotary hoe and a fert spreader. So on Friday afternoon I went into Carterton and bought a hoe and spreader for the tractor, and then arranged for the weed spraying guy to come out and kill our paddocks. That was eventually done on Sunday due to rain, and hopefully today I will start to notice the paddock yellowing slightly.
In addition to that, on Saturday I finished building the frame for the rabbit house and it's now got a roof and walls, hopefully by the end of this weekend we'll have racks for bunnies....but this weekend is going to be pretty full on, I have the paddocks to till over tomorrow, we're sowing the seed on Monday (hopefully), inbetween we're decorating (the lounge is now coming along really well, should finish it soon) and I would also like to do some work on the fish tank stand (and the iQuarium), and thats only a little bit of our jobs list..
Anyway, my compile has finished, so back to it...

No comments: