Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Build Begins

So, we've been given a start date of the 12th, so we need to prep the area first. That was the plan for yesterday, but the weather bomb, and 14 hours without power put paid to anything interesting.  Today was better.
Even though it's a bit breezy, and a few showers this morning Steph got out and cleaned up the roses on the end of the house ready for removal, whilst I made up some more ammunition for my 22-250 with some new projectiles. I spent a nice morning down the range, and finally managed to get the rifle to group within 1 inch at 100m, and Steph had also sorted the magnolia and pear tree.

This afternoon we also cleaned up after the weather...so here are a few photos from the weekend (grr...you'll have to wait, the same technological issue I was having before is still plaguing me!)







My nicely prepped paddock, hoping to sow something in here next weekend!





2 comments:

Sharon said...

Matthew - you are not supposed to take a photo of Ronan with secataurs... you are meant to take the secataurs off him!

Matthew said...

Steph was letting them cut up the lily - blame her