Friday, November 18, 2005

That's Saturday

Gee's today was a real scorcher, got soo hot at one stage Steph went and had a lie down!.

What have we done today, well this morning we went into town, I wanted to pick up a morticing attachment for the drill press, Steph wanted to look at saddles as she has sold hers (finally) and I wanted to pick up some timber for a bench I'm making for the workshop.
After spending the morning in town, Steph played with Markissa, her foot is finally healed enough that she can be worked again. Whilst they were in the arena I carried on making the new bench for my table saw, it's current one is too small to be useful. On Friday I bought a new bandsaw, it makes doing tenons so easy! The workshop is starting to look just like that.

Bedtime, I'll finish this off tomorrow after our felting lesson!.

No comments: