Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday

Woke to a splendid sunrise, but I was too lazy to drag my backside out of bed to go out to photograph it, maybe tomorrow morning! After another three course breakfast, I headed down to the Aquarium, but just as I was about to go in, I noticed the camera battery was flat...So I headed back to the hotel and then decided to go into town instead for some looking around.

Found a neat present for Fee. It was quite funny, I got several phone calls whilst in town and I would amble around whilst on the phone, and at the end of each call, I had no idea where I was! It was a great way to explore.

I got back to the hotel for around 11:30, and the camera battery had just finished charging, so then I had a drink and some yoghurt for lunch and headed back down to the aquarium.

The aquarium was quite a disappointment, it only took me around 30 minutes to go all the way around, Napier is much better. Oh well.

After wandering around Crown Casio Retail center and heading back to the hotel for a nap I met up with Tristan for coffee and lunch. Then it was off to work for another rehersal at 7pm. I was intended heading in for 4pm, but I had a chat with another
of our guys in Sydney, and he had already checked and fixed my previous days attempts.

This trip is actiually being enjoyable!

I trundled into work around 4, ended up getting lost!

Oh well..I got there in the end, and all went well again.

No comments: