Monday, January 16, 2006

Getting up to date

So, what has happened recently...Last week Steph and I were both off work so as to paint windows (well the frames anyway). We went with white frames and a nice blue for the sills. We haven't painted the blue yet, but now most of the windows are now painted (just 4 to go!). Also I fixed two broken hoses on the tractor, just two air hoses that had perished; whilst I was doing that I also adjusted the throttle so that it was a bit more accurate.
In between all that we played alot of a new game we bought (Civ4) on the projector.

We're also in the process now of renovating the 8ft fishtank, I've found buyers for all the fish we need to relocate, and set up another tank for the loaches (but I'm having second thoughts about putting them in there!).
We going to convert the tank into a fully planted environment, with CO2 injection, a water fall, very exicting...
I'll put photos up as I make progress, but I think it's going to be very cool when I finish.

No comments: