Monday, January 02, 2006

Aghh, computers

Well today has been a great day. Not...

So far we've had really bad winds, and we had a power cut whilst watching Star Wars and the UPS couldn't deliver enough current to the projector (it was supposed to!), so hopefully no damage has been done, also I noticed the removable drive I've been using from work to store all my files/emails etc was making a funny noise, so I cleanly shut the computer down, and when I started it a few minutes ago found out I have filesystem corruption, now to try an repair that. And also I started making a new shelf for the entertainment unit, and I made one measurement wrong, oh and to top it off Steph thrashed me in Scrabble!

Oh well.

Something I forgot to put up the other day was that I was mowing the paddocks and decided to mow a strip to the person gate in the paddock, and as I was approaching I eased off the throttle and applied the brakes, but due to momentum and crap brakes the tractor went straight into the fence, such fun!.

Last day of the holidays today (I'm helping Steph at her work tomorrow and going down to visit Amy).

Till later.

No comments: