Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The tractor goes again

What I forgot to mention about this weekend, was that Tom the tractor died, totally. Battery fine, just didn't even attempt to turn over. We think it was sulking because it was left outside overnight on Saturday. Anyway, after about an hour in the rain towing the tractor up and down the drive way trying to bump start it with the bike! we gave up and towed it back to the shed. This afternoon, I had a quick look on the net, and within 30 minutes had him going again. I unbolted the starter switch and adjusted it forward a bit so contact is made sooner, and it goes again.

And this morning I noticed there is a Fergy birthday party at the Claireville show this year, I might even take Tom, dispite all the colours being wrong. I'll need to get the exhaust fixed though first.

No comments: