Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life goes on

This weekend was our first by our selves. So what did we get up to..
I can't remember on which day we did what, but I remember that we dagged the sheep and checked the hooves of the sheep and goats. Whilst we were doing that we discovered that one of the goat does had lost a lot of condition and was quite weak, she's now up by the house, and getting a better diet, just to try and build her weight back up, poor girl.

On Saturday afternoon I remember felling two macrocarpas in the back lawn area, I decided that I wanted a view from the kitchen window and those trees were in the way, unfortuanlty I now need a new chain for the saw, so we've still got a tree on the lawn!

Oh, yesterday I caught the little friend in the garage!

No doubt some of you are interested in the doings of Connor, he was weighed sometime last week, and had gained almost a lb, he's feeding well, and still sleeping most of the night. Last night was the first bath without any objections.

Steph is also doing well, she has started getting Markissa back into work.

Tomorrow is our first big road trip, we're all heading down to Wellington to visit friends, should be fun.

No photos this time.

No comments: