Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not so farmy day

So that's what a day away from the farm feels like. Today Steph was heading off to Canberra for a week, so we drove to Wellington for the day. Not a great deal to report, except Steph has got to Canberra all safe and sound. Tomorrow I'm rounding up last years lambs, and sending them on their way, and I have a lamb to skin and salt (one of our neighbours orphan lambs there were trying to bottle raise). If I'm feeling keen I might try and catch our lambs so I can dock them, but instead I might play in the workshop, or start cleaning the office, we've decided that the office needs redecorating, there are too many holes in the wall!

Anyway, with 1 minute till tomorrow, bugger, it's now tomorrow, I might head off and get some sleep.

No comments: