Friday, August 11, 2006

Devil Spawn

Devil Spawn is still alive, this morning her temperature had dropped from 40.9 to 39.9, which is heading in the right direction. There is still a really nasty discharge from her bits, tomorrow I think we'll flush it with warm water and maybe explore a bit. We're keeping her dosed up on Calpro, and we've got more intracillin for Sunday (if she is still alive).
I managed to build the nursary rabbit run, unfortunatly I had one minor design flaw, it was 5mm too long to fit in the shed, so a quick mod and made it 2" shorter. Now SnowWhite has residence and hopefully she'll start nesting in the next few days. Hollywood finally realised she needed to build a nest and this morning was frantically building a nest in her feed bowl! Hopefully next time she'll get the birthing and nest building the other way around.
This afternoon whilst out (we went to the sales to see what was around, nothing of note), we picked up 530Kg of red scoria, and 320Kg of 6mm river pebbles, the scoria is for the flower beds, it looks REALLY good, photos tomorrow, and the pebbles are for the fish tank, I've decided not to do the whole sculpting thing, I just don't have the time, instead I'll just do a aquascaped tank, but still with many plants and the CO2 injector.
Anyway, this evening Steph and I are off to a french restuarant for dinner.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some good news about DevilSpawn.

No comments: