Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hopefully normal bloggin resumes next week

For the last few weeks I've been without the projector, hence unable to use the computer in the lounge (and thus blogging has been erratic).
There isn't much to report at the moment, I've finished tanning Winston, and his rug is now in the lounge, and I have a strip for a wrist support at work. Steph's rabbit is currently being tanned. All the animals are fine and dandy. For those who haven't heard, I'm headeding back to the UK next month(ish). Other than that, there isn't much real news.

Hopefully next week I get the projector, so things should continue as before with weekly blogs and photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While your projector was away, PC manufacturers invented a PC Monitor, this new feature sits on a desk, by the computer, and can be used instead of a projected image.
Also you could use a laptop.
Hope this helps