Friday, November 25, 2005

Another busy weekend

Sometimes compiling software takes too damn long! Anyway, this weekend Steph and I hope to get the remaining posts in, about another 40 and get the last 5 strainers and stays in aswell. I think that will be all the farm improvements we'll do for the time being since fencing is very expensive thing to do. Oh,except for spraying with MCPA, which is a selective weedkiller. Since we sowed the grass in spring, all the other weeds came up with it aswell!
Also this weekend I want to get the holes bored for the post and rail fence around the water tanks, yeah I know, I was supposed to do them several months ago! If we find some time the bottom paddock is starting to go to seed so it's time to top that, the driveway and my vege & herb beds need spraying because at the moment they are weed beds, the garage by the house needs cleaning and all the fibre processing stuff needs to move out there, the alpacas need to move down a paddock, Jenny's fat sheep needs to be brought over for a diet otherwise it will likey die, I still have a few rimu walls needing dismantling. Then of course I would like to finish my sawbench and do some wood turning, Steph will want to play with Markissa.. hopefully we'll find some time.

No comments: