Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's been a while

OK, so a couple of weeks have passed since the last blog, and what's new... As I have previously mentioned, the lounge is now all finished (except for the scotia and alcatraves), and it looks really good. With that out of the way, we made a few sheep into sausages (I culled and dressed them myself). Oh and we had the 20 week scan with the baby (that was around the 14th I think). The weekend following that, Carisa,Andy,Alex,Mum,Dad,Amy and Nigel all came around for a BBQ and a look at Littlebush. Alex had the fun of "doing the rounds" first thing on Sunday morning feeding the rabbits,pigs and having a quick ride on the bike to check the horse etc.

Then it was back to work for a week. On Wednesday evening I culled SpitRoast the lamb and put him in a fridge to hang until Monday. On Friday evening I reassembled the tractor, and got it running quite nicely (turned out all that was wrong was the HT lead to the coil was loose), oh well.

We've been to three weddings, Amy's, Amy's (Stephs friend), and Steph's cousin Gareth.

I'll try and keep up to date again now things are getting back to normal.

Only 17 weeks to sprog sprouting.

No comments: