Monday, May 08, 2006

No Photos this week

Once more a reasonable good weekend, Saturday was spent clearing the drive of leaves etc, and Steph hemmed the new curtains as they were a bit on the long side. Other than that, I can't really remember what else we did! The only other thing I can think of is that we did a bit of spraying with the new boom I made (and it worked), and I finished of the CO2 solenoid controller microcomputer I've been making (and it worked).
Sunday (being a bit more recent), I can remember what we did a bit better, we started off the morning cleaning Monty's backend as he was quite daggy, and then we caught the sheep which we're having on Saturday for dinner. Whilst Steph was out taking the lamb to the meat works, I did the house work, and played around getting the CO2 bubbles to the correct rate.
Once Steph came home, and we had cleaned the trailer, we realised that we had a big 4x4 and a muddy paddock that I was soon to till over and resow. After a few minutes of doing donuts and basically making a real mess (I managed a 720 degree donut in the safari whilst it was in 4wd mode!). I'm not looking forward to cleaning it though. Later in the day I took Winston's hide out of the bucket of tanning solution, and gave it a good wash and pegged it out to dry, this was made much easier with a compressed air nail gun... Meanwhile Steph was hemming the last curtain. Then to round the evening off we watched the orginal KingKong until the projector died.

Once it comes back, I'll post some photos..

No comments: